hu-ge camp

Ah so sad that it would come to an end. This camp was really awesome except that I don't get much playing and much resting.. and the place is kinda yucky.. and run down.. the services was good!! good speakers... AMEN

The bands were alright la... the YAM band is alright only maybe they keep playing ps and hillsong so its kinda boring.. should play more david crowder band and passion and soul survivor.. but nvm about that... haha ps is lousy lol the rest of the band is ok la...

we played for the 1st morning of the camp (thank God) because if not more and more repeated song is also bad. so yea I just realise that I don't have stage fright I have no idea why I just do not have stage fright. Probably I am use to worship leading in church and youth and so on. so yea that's why

some say we are the best band,, ok la I would say 2nd band haha AMANDA LEONG's band ROx haha I forgot ask her email and so on hehe.. nice nice.. Well learn from the pro? must be la haha. she is gotta be goooooooood haha...

the food kinda rot as in yea quite bad in shape actually only one dish every meal that has no spice in it which is bad for people like me who don't know how to eat spicy food, only eat rice and salad.. haha which is not that bad la the salad, but other than that ok only la the dishes.. the water is from pipe and full of cholorine, which is why half of the campers fell sick due to food poisoning and vomit everywhere. Thank God I am saved hahahahahahahahahaha I did not really drink a lot of water that's why I am like not that sick I guess. oh well.

Other than that I am all worn out becuase I was doing security, playing in band, taking care of people and so on but it was all worth it on the last day in the prayer tunner I felt the presence of God before I enter, I was one of the last one.. when I enter it is like so strong that I cried but then Sum usher come and catch me I did not know I was falling also din feel like it at all that's the annointing of God I guess well yea that's it I am blessed by that AMEN..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigh i miss the chance to join HUGE T.T

BUt glad ur blessed ^_^

joleen