Good NIght

"Good morning, this is John calling from Reader's Digest, may I speak to xxx please" is a phrase I probably code more than 200 times a day. I have been working part time in this company because they give good pay... at least 80 per day.. I have work for 4 days already means Rm 320 dollars.

What about full time job? I don't know man since it is already like mid january, I am so lazy to get going with full time I mean about 200 more days is hillsong that's er happening in july that is. But of course, I need to money. This is the sad thing about it once we finish, we do not know when is the next project coming in.

This job is quite a lifeless job. But come to think of it, which job is not lifeless. unless you talking about ministry. haha that is crazy. NO one likes to work!!! we all like to just stay home or go shopping or just enjoy life.. well wake up!! this is the reality (unless though, you win the star power 9 contest, maybe lah!!!)

I learned to look forward to my job everyday, I treat it as a new day and begin calling. well occasionally I get affected by the mood of those around me, but usually I just call and call but too bad I have to sit in front of the manager, she can see me.. dang..~ but that's alright. If you look forward to job everyday, it won't be the same and you'll enjoy it more and not just do for the sake of $$$

I haven't been home at night for the past few days well it is almost a week already. started from last friday, I went to church and then on saturday we went for bbq, sunday I was home.. monday, went dinner with jo and then starbucks, tuesday Cre8tive concert, wednesday - funeral service, today accompany jenn, tmr church... it is like a ROUTINE!!!! that's right a routine haha well I need to go bed now. this whole week I am fasting MSN. it is not that hard because I am hardly at home. weekend is going to get tough man don't worry.. ok

NIGHT!!!

1 comment:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

take good care of urself ah...