Few Flash News

Gracia
well, I have encounter a few good customer services recently.. In this horrible anti social society, there are a few people that manage to utter a 'thank you' to you. I encounter it first at the ticket counter where eh gave a good customer service and said thank you to his buyers... and then later in the same day, I got a 'thank you' from a GUY in a toll booth.

Now, we are living in a society that take people services for granted... do we say thank you to the waiter? You might say, oh well we pay the tax... yes, but human have emotional needs as well... we should always say thank you to encourage them of their good service and jobs. I have learn this by working as a cashier and as a waiter before, so I know... between those who say thanks and those who don't... I favour those who say thanks more... so go about say thank you for all those who do GOOD to you. and smile when u say it


Graduation
well today is the official day to graduate, I kinda regreted going for this one because they are money minded people who sucked blood and money... imaging my parents have to pay to get in the hall. so is my brother you know.. altogether they pay 260 to get to see me take that thing.. the scroll thingy!!! ish

other than that well, I can see my friends for the final final final time... haha after that is bye bye.. sayunara...

Delirious
after much thinking (well actually not that much) I have decided to go for it. well i have the 1st day paycheck di it is in the bank, so i'll use that to buy tix.. till then.. see ya...

No comments: