delirious?

The day have finally come when one of my most favourite band and I am sure many people's favourite band of all time have come to take the stage in Bukit Jalil stadium. Thanks to AYA who have the dream and vision to bring them down from UK to Malaysia...

I in the other hand only manage to purchase RM 40 ticket price because I'll see them again in Hillsong in July so I am just going there to see because they are here and I want to see them? hehehe... so yea back to where I was..

They came out and then he start singing...glory glory send your glory~~ and then they did it haha they played the song so well and then all of the sudden they stop the song everything silent wow... that is unbelievable like so cool only.. haha I especially like the clothing he wears... they wore a full suit including a coat I am going to make one myself hahahah that is so so so cool haha

They played over almost one and a half hours over about 20 songs.. that would be ok if we were just some normal guys watching them play and we sit on the chair... but nope it is like praise and worship. I have no idea how the band did it...

Although that the band rehearse what they suppose to play, and all the songs are most likely according to sequence arrangement like how many times chorus and how it should end and things like that, but yet there is absolutely an atmosphere of worship in the air.. it is because of how passionate they are in worship and bringing people into the presence of God. There are just about a thousand people there in the stadium, but yet they are still so passionate about worship.

What impress me the most is how they can still sing their own song so passionately especially if they have already sang it 10,000 times all across the world. For 14 years they have been singing the same songs like I could sing of your love forever probably for a lot a lot of times and yet, they still sing it with such deep tone.

What they did on stage was incredible the songs they mix together was unbelievable they medley sets of songs and they are like crazy because they are so smooth in playing and transitions… all of this which speaks of who they are.. they are superstars they are famous with all the fame they got from all around the world.

But yet, what impress me is how humble they really are… during an Q and A session earlier on, they talk about how they are committed to their own local church and how they put their families first before their career even though that the career is about serving God as well, but they still think it is important to have a strong attachment to church and families. That’ why I like them, because of their humbleness and also their inspiration of songs you can sense that is it not just we record album for fun and just selling it to make more money, there are a lot of message in the albums all over the years.

A toast to delirious!

No comments: