I look up to the sky... and where do my help comes from?

Times are going to change for now, the project that I am doing is going to come to an end, probably next week is the last week, maybe not, but it is for sure this is not going to last for a few more months, unless they miraculously adding in new listing for febuary, else i am jobless already...

It is time to look for a new job because i need a job to go to, or more like I need money for hillsong 06 and now looking at it, maybe I'll go for gladsounds because they have 5 dollar pay, it is not alot, but at least they can cover up some for me for 3 months of working that is really alot. I am just praying that the air ticket is going to be really cheap like really....

I already factor in the price for 1 meal is about 7 aussie dollars.. ahhhhhhh money is hard to earn alright... but i am not going to serve both God and wealth.. obviously.. i am serving a really awesome and mighty God.. AMEN!!!!

Some more pleasent and surprising news.... Weeling bought me my delirious CD and DVD already they are ariving to me probably end of July.. WOO HOO that's like going to awesome because it is very very rare here lol see ya people.. back to work

No comments: