I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go

Some words came through my mind today as I was going to insert my manager's name card in to my wallet. sometimes keeping junk in wallet can help you a lot and really help you along well. as I took out a stack of cards and start fidelling with them, I ran across a book mark that i bought a long time back... On it it says,

Psa 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;
I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you.


In this time of trouble (insecurity of job, mom wants me to work fulltime in art and design) there is this little card that reminds me of how God is dealing with me and how he gave promises of how he will guide my path, be with me and show me the correct way that I should take. right now all I can do is trust God for my funds in hillsongs and depend on him..

God, close the door that is not meant for me and open the one that you want me to take. give me a job that I can work to support myself and also pay for hillsong duration of stay.. thank you and in the name of Jesus, Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge HIm,and he will make your path straight.

pro 3:5-6

from jo