Labour Day

This is my 1st official labour day haha not that official anyway.

well it was real bored in the morning because i get to sleep till like 9 only, and then I got this sms from debbie soh. asking me to register for the Manic Monday thingy, well i did it cost me like 1 ringgit for like 1000 smses. ahhaha smart ppl like me always think that I am smart but a lot of people register for it and the whole line is so JAMMED up!!! crap maxis.. haha

ok so I went to watch a couple of show, yes a couple. I watched failure to launch with jeff, it is quite a nice show, with some humour in it and quite a weird concept show, but all in all it is just a nice show that's it. I like the character, I can't remember her name but she is like this DON't touch me if not you are dead kind of character... hahaha she is funny.

then we went starbucks, sat there like for hours doing nothing .. basically nothing.. then i went out with jo for another movie, this time we watch she's the man hahah that was hillarious as well. Amanda bynes was so funny haha I remember watching her on nickalodeon when she was like a kid.. haha her character never change though.. nice...

alright tshirt is almost in the midst of mass producing... uh... scared scared. anyway peace off..

No comments: