Investigate

Ivestigate my life and make me clean
shine the darkest part inside of me
to You my life's an open book
so turn the pages and take a look
what's deep inside of me....
-Delirious-


Everyone has a skeleton inside their closet, no matter how transperant they are... Secrets are like black and white photographs, you can only exposed them in the dark... well I am talking about myself of course, and nope I am not going to tell you what's my skeleton this time...

That song really speaks to me over and over again about that skeleton that I need to give up, well obviously it is hard, unless we have a godly life, which I am trying to achive, but it is hard ain't it? FLY AWAY! WHERE HEAVEN CALLS MY NAME... but do I recognise those calls? am I deaf, are my eyes blind?

So many times I tell myself to get rid of that skeleton that has been hiding inside my closet, uh.. so many times I failed God, Family, Friends, but yet SIGH... I really got to seek myself out and really clean myself up. To see which is more important, self, or dying to self? obviously that is stupid question to ask as a christian....

but for now I just can call out to God to investigate my life... really I can't wait to go to heaven... HEAVEN! IS WHERE MY HEART IS... AND THERE BE NO SHAME...


-out-

No comments: