As below

1. Portfolio
2. Search for Job
3. Get Selected
4. Interview

5. HIRED

So yea, yesterday and today was very weird indeed. I was with Jo in MidValley the entire afternoon hanging around and watched Snakes on Plane.. pretty good I would say.. then on my way back, I got a call from one office, I picked it up, and they say G smart.. bla bla bla ask me to come interview, I say.. Ok they say.. please come tmr at 10AM!!

I was like cool.. then I had to rush here and there to photostat IC, Cert, Shoot Photo... haha and alot of crap la.. trying to perfect my portfolio which forced me to learn some more action script skills.... this time I learn how to do attach sound. pretty cool, It still contain bug, so I just let it be haha.

G smart is more like a web developer than designer company situated in PJ, which is also my 1st interview that I go to, I have not been to any interview before and this is definately my 1ST time... I was a lil nervous of course, but its the 1st time so yea...

I think I did just fairly alright... Didn't do excellently well, becuase I made a blunder mistake at the beginning, He asked me if I want to do it in Chinese, Cantonese / English... so I thought he wants to speak in chinese, I said chinese.. and he start asking me to introduce myself... my chinese is good but I prefer and have more confident in speaking in english... UH!! nvm that.

I knew they were more like looking for web developer, I pass by the office and I never see any graphic softwares on, they sit like how you would sit in the classroom... So yea.. I didn't do good because they asked alot of web progamming stuff like.. SEO, CSS, JAVA, XHTML, DIV, ASP... stuff like that I was like a noob... haha but I showed him my work and stuff like that.. then he asked my weakness, I can't really answer that one.. cos until now I still can't think of any.. that was like stuck (REAL BAD)

then he asked me.. why should he hire me because there are plenty of people he interviewed.. I just say you saw my portfolio and if you think I derserve a try.. haha he ended with just saying that he'll make a decision by tmr and if he decided to hire me, he'll just call me... But I was half hoping that he don't consider me.. haha.. coz I dowan liao.. how to reject.. now.. uh...

This is my first time and I am really glad that went so-so... it'll make me better next time, coz I have the knowledge and stuff like this...

2 comments:

frachely said...

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DanielA said...

so how? not that bad, proves your portfolio is good what. :D

its always the case for fresh grad.. when we enter the company, they ask of any, also we got very blurr... but you'll pick up! hehe