Random mind..

Various issues..
1) Portfolio.. ok guys I know I had missed deadline so many times, but it is really an unforseen circumstances that slowed me down... my bank account is already low... so yea I am looking for job di...!

2) Portfolio- so sick of doing that I want to finish as soon as possible!!!

3) Crime in Malaysia - what the heck are the police doing in Setapak? still trying to catch people who modify their cars ar?

4) Isreal and Lebanon- ok spiritually speaking. no one can win lebanon unless it is the end of days.. but I am supporting neither side.. pray for isreal...

5) Access:D became the top album in my iTunes where I have played the songs over a hundred times.. -_- the next highest song beside any d: songs is Freedom we know.. ranking only at 32... that's because I have to learn that song.. haha...

6) I went and re-wire my braces and the pain is coming in.. tmr will be a killer day... I can feel it now.. he put a thicker wire~ nO!!!! but it'll last me for 10 weeks.. hey.. why not :P

7) back to work.. uh... it is almost done.. but not quite =)

No comments: