exhausted..

Exhausted by weekends as usual...

This weekend was fulfilling but as usual it is always tiring.. I worship led for both friday and saturday... friday were always like old worship style... so I have learn to adapt to that... my song list were like ...

ROCK OF AGES
MAJESTY
MORE LOVE MORE POWER
I LOVE YOU LORD
LORD I GIVE YOU MY HEART

wow.. ancient kao kao.. then my saturday were like so much different! uh.. hahah that I was immediately tired after that because all the songs were like so high and almost screaming... haha they always say That I am crazy.. but youths like crazy stuff :P

TAKE IT ALL
EVERYDAY
CAN'T LIVE ONE DAY WITHOUT YOU
HISTORY MAKER/YOU LIFT ME UP / HOLY IS THE LORD
MAJESTY/ HOLY IS THE LORD
FOREVER
MIGHTY TO SAVE

walao eh... hahaha but I like to do all these crazy stuff man.. gets me and the team and the crowd motivated can di!

That's coz maybe I grew up listening to hard rock... punk rock... rock rock la.. haha... we record Can't live a day again.. coz i thought that is a nice song to record in, which is immediate hit record.. hahah everyone like that song... hahahaha

still waiting for results, peace out... hope i get the job la.. I am very lazy to go for interview again... uh

No comments: