Monster



No, I am not excited about the bali trip that I have to draw tribal image. I certainly not talking about X-men's beast, I am just referring to myself. What am I truly made of? I have no idea. the stock market graph this week is totally low. I kept going down since Sunday? oh yes, haven't had a good week. It is very down indeed. Plus work ain't really helping as this is the driest week in office yet.

Not to mention that I hurt 20 thousand people over and over again, I am bad at making up of what I said, I am bad at giving advice, I am bad at comforting, I am just good and making people cry... (maybe?) I just love to hurt people.. woooo how fun~~ condemnation, damnation, curses you name it all... you name it all. Jars of Clay just makes a lot sense this week. so Good night everyone Good night.


We are all the things we love




6 comments:

frachely said...

what happened larz my dear BRA..~ shok shok~

frachely said...

muahahha simikz???? the light bulb actually got meaning 1 arz~~~ tak perasan pun wuahahhaha paisehz -_-||

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
frachely said...

ermz,somemore,now only i connect this 'light-off' to ur previous banner then to "elluminate".. slow dao arz -_________-||||

Joleen said...

o well, sorry

Cassie said...

hey bro john....what's wrong la?u're not what you said you are!don't deceive the ppl out there...=p