Congratulation



Who would still think she's single? With Fenny, you shouldn't expect much.Sometimes I find her very unpredictable. And these are the times when I can say that. After a long disappearance, I thought she must have gotten married and probably lost contact. And when she did appear. "I'm getting married" WHAT? FOR REAL was what I was thinking. =)

But from the bottom of my heart, yep time to get married. She's 25 (good role model) haha. However won't be able to see her that often since she works in Singapore now. I have a not much close friend in college. She is probably the 2nd friend I made since she tags with Joleen all the time (the 1st friend I made). Even call me as sai lo.. since she the youngest. I guess she wanted a brother haha.

Probably the 1st few friends in college are still the best. And we all attended her wedding. Consider the time we use to hang out together. We got home quite late after the wedding. Ah how fast time flies. When is my turn? hah!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
From the left : Daniel, Me, David, Fenny, Joleen, Jennifer, Bee Bee



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Erm.. I look hideous, but then again. It isn't about me is it? I need a new camera... For Real

3 comments:

Cassie said...

yup...25 is the almost perfect age to get married =p...and you dun look hideous haha..camera just takes what it believes...and..hehe won't be long till it's your turn bro john!=)

frachely said...

Did we all put on weight after the graduation or is there sth wrong with ur camera!! Everyone seems to be a lil rounder!

:: J o h n :: said...

Cassie - I am hideous... that's so ugly of me

Bra - Everyone does look rounder... esp me... Haha it is good that we have a good life now.. last time we work till 4 in the morning every day that's why lost weight