shun shun shun

Woke up today and I so want to punch the wall for some for some flippin' reason.

I disregard negative words very quickly. I shove them aside when I come to one so that I don't get dragged down feeling low. Just pack it chuck it out the window or something. But some days, you can't run from it. I don't want to embrace it either...

Here I am, blogging about my feeling, as I have not blog much recently about my life, Like who cares to read about your life right? Just this once... Let me say, I am very disappointed, beaten down, face first on the ground.

Why am I so down? I don't know, just a bad week, gotten into arguments, fight here fight there. Friends > foes. Hmmm... Days when I feel like saying "Gong lei yao mm teng, teng zo lei yao mm meng, meng lei yao mm jou, jou ye yao jou cho, cho lei yao mm yeng, yeng lei yao mm fok, mmm fok lei yao mmm gong."

Oh so whatever. After all no ones need to be obligated to what I say. Right?

That's why I am still a man in need of a Saviour. How can you not look up to Jesus about forgiveness. What's more than forgiveness is absolute demonstration of grace. He knew that one of his people is going to betray him, Imagine the thoughts that would have run through his mind. What will run through your mind when you know someone is going to betray you? someone whom you PERSONALLY handpicked to become your apprentice. What would you do?

Even till the last minute, Even though Jesus might have known 2-3 years ago or maybe even when he started picking them, he knew that one of them is going to betray him. Yet till the very minute at the garden of Gethsemane...

"The one I kiss is the man, arrest him" Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, 'Greetings Rabbi!' and kissed him. Jesus replied "Friend what do you came for." (Matthew 26:47-50)

Isn't that amazing at how cool Jesus was? Of course he knew he was going to be taken away, That amazing love and grace. That forgiveness. That's why he is Jesus and we are human. I too want to learn from the best and do the same. Friend.

Ok. That's all I'll say, Going for a hair cut and press start again. ;)


No comments: