Switchfoot Live in KL

Ok Continue the Switchfoot concert. I am thrilled to hear that when they were coming. I went and bought the ticket without blinking my eye. I have been listening to them probably since 7 years ago before they broke into mainstream and made famous by the Spidey2 theme song "Meant to Live", Their album Learning to breathe was the 2nd CD in my collection.
I
n their songs, Christian message are usually very subtle and with "isi tersirat." You won't find the whole album with it. But what I like is Jon Foreman the lead single have various EP projects and I am glad he still kept his faith intact. This time, Switchfoot came as a mainstream band as they always are more mainstream than Christian. Thanks to 8TV, Fly FM....

Ok Pictures! Forgive the camera, due to darkness, I had to increase ISO and Digital zoom = Watercolor effect. I need an DSLR sigh. The pictures are in no specify order as to the event. It is just I think some of the best shot I can made out of the situation




One of the clearest photo.. hehe. By the way if you're wondering why the lead singer is so focus is because they had this white spot light on him all the time and he's wearing white


This was one of the cool thing Jon Foreman did, singing/shouting into the guitar. With his effects pedal on, you can hear his voice through the guitar.


The bassist, which is also the lead singer's younger brother


The multi talent guy (he plays percussion, electric guitar, keyboard, special effects and sings) and the super chun and humble electric guitarist


Really too far for me to capture, but I did my best


My favourite picture can? This is really a nice shot, he was doing "Awakening" as I can remember. ;)


Learning to Breathe - the song that introduced me to switchfoot. Look at the effects of the lights in all the videos also enuff di!



Hello, good morning, how ya do?
What makes your rising sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new

So this is the way
that I say that I need You
This is the way
This is the way

Hello, good morning, how ya been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never thought I could fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad

I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and
You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

So this is the way
that I say that I need You
This is the way
That I say I love You
This is the way
That I say I'm Yours
This is the way
This is the way



Other songs worth checking

Stars - Opening song
Gone - The lights pretty good in this and the end is very nice to watch


No comments: