The email scpams are back

What are email scpams? They are scams and spams of the email world. Thanks to the wonders of Gmails (if you're still on other email eg hotmail and yahoo what the heck you doing there join the gmail party) they blocked out most of the spams.

But once a while a spam got out of the filter and tada jumps right into my inbox. Like often you get some African that lives in some part of England and wish to give you millions of dollars. And once a while, I played along to see if they are human and robot.

Dear friend,

Attn: Sir/ Madam,

Greetings to you, and your family, I have interested of investing in your
country as well as seek your services in a private and confidential matter.

I am Mr Kinda Abas. The Executive manager and chief financial officer of the
Banque Internationale du Burkina,

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant, Account with a Balance of
($26million,
dollar), usd. that belong to our late customer, And i write to seek your
full support and assistance in transferring this fund to you in your country
for the benefit of me and you.

I am proposing to make this transfer to your country for investment. At
the conclusion of this tranfer, you will be given 50% 50 of the total amount
after the success of this transfer to you in your country.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more
clarification and easy communication.

Your full name ..............................
.......
Contactaddres ....................................
Nationality .............................
Occupation ...........................
Sex ...............................
Phone number ........................
Age ............................
Marital status .................

Await your response for more details.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Best Regards
Mr. Kinda Abas
Ouagadougou Burkina


I Simply replies

Let me guess,

After I give you my details, you'll say I have to actually prepare some money to use a process fees because the amount you're sending over is too huge and after I pay the process fees you'll disappear.

Right?


To my surprise, he replied to that message

Dear, John Tan,

Complement of the day to you and your family and thanks for your message, I received your message and I was very happy to see the type of responsible person that I need for this proposal,

Firstly my dear brother I want to clearify some point out of your message, and I want you to kno that this transaction that am talking about is never a joke, because out of your message it like you have bad expirience before, but to start with, you must beleived that without original there is no fake,

And again in one proverb were the richest man in the world said, we are force to take a risk to achive our aims, or to get what we are proposed, even a business that you may thinking that it sure, can even disapoint you, which means every movement have advantage and disadvantage, and if you did not take the step, you may not achive your goal,

I did not force you on this transaction, but I invite you to join me for the sucees, because I can not blame you for your expirience, but to procees any real transfer did not cost any huge amount as you may think at all,

As i said that I seek your services in a private and confidential matter, And I we like to advice you to keep this transaction as a secret and confidential to avoid implication from any body if not it we difficult to achieve,

I am Mr Kinda Abas. The Executive manager and chief financial officer of the Banque Internationale du Burkina, and again I give you the confidence that with your co-operation and full support this transaction we not take more than 14 working days before this fund we be transfer to you in your country,

I we like you to call me on this my number: Tel: 00226 75..., for more confirmation,

And if you have intrest on my transaction I we be waiting for your call and for your respond over my letter.


Thanks and Almighty God we blessed you, Amen,

KINDA ABAS,

TEL: +226 750 130 10,

I then replied

Mr Kinda,

I am glad that you've replied. It wasn't me but it was someone else who had a bad experience with this and I am just making sure. But may I ask, why me and not other people?

Thanks.


Then

Dear, John Tan,

Good day to you and your family over there again and thanks for your respond to my last message as I said before I was very happy to see the type of responsible person that I need for this proposal,

Real I appriciate your kind by voice out your oppinion, And let me tell you I have been protect this fund in my department for long time, at the same time I have been pray for the right persion who we be my partner to move out this fund to his account, before God choice you for me, and i have decide to take a risk with you by puting all my hope and trust on you on this transfer, and I beleived by the God grace you we never disapoint me on this trasaction from begining to the end, I did not doubt your personality and your capable for this fund,

I my self have done all my arithmetic, and I have put all the mornderlity in place to make sure that every thing going on well to achive this transfer,

And I give you the confidience again that with your co-operation and full support this transaction we not take more than 14 working days before this fund we be transfer to you in your country,

You we see the application form which you we fill and send to the bank email adress on my second message.

Thanks and Almighty God we blessed you, Amen,

KINDA ABAS,

The bank email address that he gave was remttdepart@aim.com like what the heck? Who the heck don't know aim.com is NOT A BANK? ok maybe still a lot of people.

My final reply was

Dear Mr Kinda,

1stly, thank you for your reply

2ndly there is just too many person involve in this whole chapter starting from Dr. xxxxx whoever and it is just not giving the enough confidence.

3rdly all your emails are all personal account like aim, terra etc. instead of bib.bf like you know kindaabas@bib.bf or something then it would at least be believable.

4thly, God Almighty is surely gracious that he chose me among the 6 billion people on the earth

5thly, SHOW ME THE MONEY!

6th, I knew this was a scam from the start and am just playing with you. These days people are too smart to fall into this kinda of crap, you want make more money, you go rob BIB if not, go work

lastly thank you for playing with me. All the best in your future scams. Wait actually, no. Just quit whatever you're doing and go up to some mountain and reflect on what you are doing and hopefully God Almighty will really direct you to a right path.

Prov 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your path


I did not received any email after that. I am sure I made my point... But one day after that I got another email.

Hello,

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, if the contents do not meet with your personal and business ethics, I apologize in advance. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly "CONFIDENTIAL". Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as I have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature. Let me start first by introducing myself properly to you.

I am Mr.Davis Adams, of Dept of Bill and Exchange with Barclays Bank in the United Kingdom. I need your consent to handle this transaction because it entails a large amount of funds (16.5 Million GBP) deposited by a deceased customer in our bank who died long time ago but has an open beneficiary mandate on his file though, there has not been anyone from his family to make claim of this funds.

THE PROPOSITION:

I wish to know if we can work together. I would like you to stand as next of kin to my deceased client, who was among the people that lost their life in Kenya air crash in 2003, with the wife, children and entire generation.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

He made some deposits to my bank, and died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. Click on the link and see the details because this link gives a very comprehensive picture of what I'm saying. If you are interested do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.

I urgently hope to get your response.

Best regards,
Mr.Davis Adams

I guess I am the luckiest guy in the whole 6.6 Billion people on the face of the earth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, Recently they target pastors and they claimed to bless churches with the money.

Better ignore, don't reply. Cos when they know your email exists, they will mutate and send you with some other emails. Then forever you will end up with tonnes of spams!