And I've gotten a Fairlady Z

The Fairlady Z is one of my favourite car design of all times because it is just so sweet to look at. It's very sleek yet mean at the same time. Well, today, I got it!



My colleague gave it to me as Christmas present after borrowing it to me. It's an awesome micro RC that's like slightly bigger than a Ping Pall ball. It's cute too when it moves.

I got into the mood of shooting it after playing with it and decided to shoot it with my 50mm Pentacon at f6.3 and it is kinda awesome! I think though I frankly think it's not well calibrated! Oh well.

And oh heads up to my Kevin's revived blog at http://wimi.blogspot.com which you can see many of his cute baby picutre with me in it as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when shooting photos on babies, make sure no flash used or if used, be far away. The eyes might get blind.