80 Bucks!!

Well my 1st day of working had paid off!!! they cleared the cheque and now it is in my hands already.. that is fast.. well I want to go for delirious concert.. but I have to pay for 2 person.. haha OF COZ I AM GOING DELIRIOUS MAN!!!

Since 3 years ago when I met Hans. ( my very long time good friend ) he was telling me that delirious came by canada almost every year but they did not went for the concert because it is too expansive for them.. haha then I was like.. no way delirious is coming to Malaysia.. but look waht happend now!!! DELIRIOUS is here in town.. am I going to miss it? NO WAY!!! well of course I am able to see them in hillsong in a couple of months time, but right now, I AM GOING for their concert.. making it like a pre-hillsong for me.. haha that's why I am buying the cheaper seat which is just only 40

Delirous is one of my favourite bands of all time. Somemore I think it is the 1st time they bring big bands down from elsewhere.. so this is the biggest christian band to rock Malaysia... woo hoo so why not go? oh yea sure its expansive haha but you knwo me man.. I am just music all the way. ;)


Today ( tues) was just a drag.. haha something went wrong today in office I guess... I have no idea what happend, I just bring some cds to listen, and then I went for toilet break and then came back when they say.. the manager toke your CD I am like what? then the manage call me in and ask me don't listen anymore.. haha that is funny.. we are not allow to listen to any music even when they are legal? haha what a joke.. haha then my day was like that la whole day .. but did not have any sales because ppl don't understand english and i was having flu.. haha so yea.. crap job.. what to do WANT money

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will pay u back la wuahahahhaa

joleen