Arde mi corazon por Ti

it is 'And my heart burn for You' in spanish...

well then is it true that in this generation, our heart can keep burning for Jesus? how true is it? it is just only a week and the fire has already gone down, back to reality, it is really tough or is it? Today was a day that I don't really feel great, woke up with a gloomy wheater, but then again....

it is always when I worship lead the whether seems to be gloomy... that does not mean our emotion should be gloomy either, I tried my best to cheer and wake the people up, but all they do is just stare at you and not singing, or just murmur in their lips... well that's one sight you might want to look on by.

those that usually sing are in klang church today, so yea lost a good number of supporters and thus it creates a not so nice scene in church. well I still worship God of course but my heart is just thinking, its just a week ago where everyone was fired up. why should it make a difference a week after that, how fast o church have you forgotten the spirit of worship,

And my heart burns for You... is this statement a lie? is this statement not true? or is it...

No comments: