New Things

I learned so much today... or should I say, I gained alot today because there are opportunity to do so..

Well, due to the fact that I was poisoned by telok gong, I had half day work on friday and I have a lot of back logs (things that pile up) and I was kinda anxious for the entire weekend, as alot thing need to be rushed! and it is not easy.

So went in today and got the 1st backlog... Designing. Now I know I studied this, but being in industry designing has to get done by few hours. I am still quite bad at that, generating website design ideas... Boss helped me with the idea today so I was moving quite alright. got it done, quite satisfied with the prototype... hope it gets approved. I also did (FOR THE 1st TIME) the emailling and explaining of concept which I was trained to crapped in school. awesome!.. boss say GOOD.. wow..

Today is also the 1st time asking my braces doctor how long do I still have to keep it on.. and he say six (6) months~ woo hoo, means I am quite on track actually... that's what he said in the beginning. But now it is hurting all over my mouth.. ARGH!

Today, I bought a picture of a stockimage website, which I had to use it for my dad's magazine. This is the 2nd time I buy something off the internet with the card, and I learn how to do it.. AWESOME.... the image that I bought really like super cool. I bought the highest resolution man so cool... ;)

Today, I went to COMIC HOUSE after my lunch for the 1st time... and rent book and read for the 1st time... cost me 70Cents.. man... but that's alright. read one piece, I can only finish half each time.. that would cost me 1.40 each book.. haha..

Today I prepare my dad's magazine to send out to print, I use illust, toke me a while, but I got it.. though now is 2 a.m!!! crap hahaha nvm nvm.... wake up wake up...

Today I used Frontpage for the 1st time, I must say it makes jobs easier but less fun as well... I have to manual code.. but that's alright, I like coding.. makes it wonder what goes wrong.

ALright Mouth...TOO PAINFUL to write.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyer sorry ler...

Anonymous said...

"quite satisfied with the prototype",huh?
WEIZ ur boss just told me that you guys don't do prototype, what is that all abt!!!