Not a great week...

Wuala... There are more bad thing happens than good.. but basically it is just my bad and that had inflicted much of what had happen to me through this week...

Nothing much happen in office this week.. jsut that I do alot of stuff while they take care of the sales outside of the office... ok that's not too bad, but it is bad for me course I don't think I can really be that independent for now... haha

I saw someone's nick in MSN this week... she says that... guy comes and goes but true friends will always stay.. well that's not all that true... how do you consider a good friend? those that carry your burden? or those that did not do anything bad, so they are consider "good" friends.. in that case i gave plenty of good friends.. but true friends? Being observant can sometimes hurt you... one of my favorite song of all times... always remind myself that there is this Friend... that is like always there....simple, few lines.. meaningful...

And I havent been out with joleen this week... what a sad week...

............................................................................................................

What A Friend I've Found

What a friend I've found
Closer than a brother
I have felt your touch
More intimate than lovers

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, friend forever

What a hope I've found
More faithful than a mother
It would break my heart
To ever lose each other

No comments: