Code Red



That's right ladies and gentlemen. the illustration above is just an image =) nothing will happen if you press it. RED is the new panic word. Well its time to get panic yes it is time. What am I talking?

Christmas is coming.. and everything is falling OUT of place. 1st not to mention that Christmas Party is coming and it is like so fast that everything was planned last minute, causing me to have panic A LOT and there is no food yet it is this wednesday. Not to mention I do not have the gift ready yet... Tomorrow is Christmas party with the young adults and again I do not have any gifts gonna go buy in a while. panic panic.

What happening with the GRYP shirt? well nothing so far I am still collecting the money and collecting the money is not easy and I do need more people sign up for the shirt. PLEASE guys buy it.. if you dah ada.. buy lagi..

Finally a CODE RED on the "code red" itself. Remember that the code red cd had some problem? with hillsong background music and some parts soft? that was my fault~ but Aaron did not re-record it and only wanting to do it like just a few days ago and the tape got problem! what on earth was that? the tape / cd can't be bought anywhere anymore how cool is that? I have to search the internet for it. and only in the states they have it! and it is too late to have it send back here already. So what to do?

I happen to find a friend in US... and he is a NORMAL christian. He was my college mate, but I talked to him like just a few times. and he is just like.. you want it? I'll buy it now.. I am like debating whether to go.. but he pursuaded me to get it. cost me RM60 for the cd.. but guess what? he went and take express mail I am like what? but he is a NORMAL christian so he said. Nvm I'll bear the extra cost. I am like oh my goes.. what a NORMAL christian who goes the extra mile for that...

So now pray that it'll reach in time for the play and even before that for the practice... AMEN.

These few days quite charm kena scolded a lot times by Pastor N for a lot of mistakes... but the biggest mistake of all is that we are not the NORMAL christian that we should be.. we are subnormal....

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi,

=) well, Peter is not NORMAL christian.. first day i share Christ with him n i know how much he wanted to know about GOD. N all the times i do know that he is willing n helpful =) I appreciate him alot.

Anonymous said...

OW SORRY i misunderstood ur blog hahaha i am jus too tired :P...

yea THE NORMAL CHRISTIAN WE SHOULD BE,,

frachely said...

muahahha I KNEW it's peter that you're talking about. hahahha john oh john

Cassie said...

man bro john...u had me scared there for a second..i thought u were being sarcastic by going NORMAL...then i thought abt H.U.G.E...then it hit me...yup..normal