Dear Santa



I know Christmas is over, but there is a few things that I want...

Let's start with the thing that I wanted for very long, an acoustic guitar, a Takamine would do, but if you really don't mind, can I have a mcPhearson guitar? although I have not seen one or played one here but I think that's a unique guitar with a nice sound? or if not just let me have a Lakewood guitar that'll be fine with me =)

Ok how bout an mp3 player? what? I don't really need it? oh yea I don't since I buy most of my CDs anyway and I already have a discman, why the waste? that's right, how bout a phone? I need a new phone since the last was a goner and I am using Pastor Nirhal's... The Nokia 5300 looks good. If you really don't mind, Apply iPhone would really be a real nice treat, MP3, Phone oh and buttonless touch screen.. hows that for a phone?

I would also like an apartment, with bose and other things in it, but that would be next year, for now, I just want all of that... and also a few lomo camera I have been eying on and also a hd vid cam and also a new digi cam preferably SLR as well.. ok????

alright it is still my dream and will remain a dream unless I work hard.. oh but this year I might be flying more


1 comment:

Cassie said...

haha i've got a mp3 =p