Resolution



So Continue from my Previous Post, My this year resolution.. Boy I can't remember when's the last time I made resolution. I gave up practically making them. I never succeed in any resolution that I made. So why made them? But I am going to preach/share about that this weekend so I'll have to believe in it 1st lol.

I don't know how many should I make, and I am just making it as it comes to my mind. (and note that I am totally serious about each of them). The thing about blogging it is that I can look at it next year and then see what have I accomplish.

Resolution of John Tan 2007
Physical Resolution
  1. Memorise all the notes on the guitar, Memorise all the Scale Pattern.
  2. Buy a Acoustic Guitar (hopefully takamine E series).
  3. Save up (at least) Rm2000 by end of this year.
  4. Maintain this weight and build my abs
  5. Do more sports
  6. Improve design skills, programming skills
  7. Work with more passion
Spiritual Resolution
  1. Finish the bible again
  2. Pray more
  3. Speak in tongues at least 15 minutes a day
  4. Share the gospel
  5. Never forsake God,
  6. Never ever once not prepared for worship and ministry
  7. Do Devotion Daily

Is that enough? Well that's pretty much what I have in mind and I hope to carry it out with passion and also hope to complete it. For it is more important to finish the race well then to finish it poorly, This is for sure going to be tough for me especially the spiritual ones.. God help me. AMEN

No comments: