Matchbox 20

I'm running out of reasons for caring about the other half
I think my half wants a little more pride
I'm running out of reasons for sharing sometimes I can't think of one
I'm running out of faces that I can call familiar
Hey man I'm running out of friends
That I can call at all

How long have I been sleeping, why on earth am I awake
It seems just to stand here is overkill
If I bend any farther, I swear that I'll break
And I think you should let me

Some people, some people get lonely
Some people they just grow older, and scared of a little pain
And we people, we cause a commotion
We didn't mean to be confused, we didn't mean to be alive
And we don't want to be standing here, standing here

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Some words makes sense, others just gibberish.
Gommenasai to everyone that comes in contact with me and I have
wrong do you one way or the other...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are u ok

frachely said...

y suddenly talk in Jap -__-||