A lil something something

Well. I didn't realise that my header was gone for a few days. See I don't even have time to look at my blog so sorry if I didn't manage to stop by yours. Gomennasai.

So what to do when your header is like gone? Make a new one. HEHE. Well this is what I wanted anyway, updating new header like every month. So, here it is. Since many of you didn't have the opportunity to see Bali (Not that I show you my pics) I'll post some of the best shots that I've taken. Many of which was shocking to me as well.

This pic wasn't taken in a well lighted situation, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a snap at her. What she's playing is actually like mud beside the beach. The water that she's on, came from a big drain I spose was from either the city or the mountain area and its flowing into the ocean. It is one of the dirtiest beach in where she played on. Yet as young as she is, She seems to be fascinated by the ps3, xbox, cheap cellphones mud.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I finally finished Chin Hoe's website, after a struggling time of PHP and CSS until I mad, plus I wasn't really free this entire few months. Just go over to www.magicgarage.org

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I bought really a lot of stuff this month and I am totally broke, because I just pay back church camp which they did gave me a hundred rebate because of my last minute action and really late payment etc... So long story short, I got extra RM100 to shop save

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I bought a few neon tetras and 2 orange fish for my tank and boy I regretted immediately. I wish I would stick to my poor little John who don't mind being alone and sad. Now I am getting dizzy over few steroided high fish who won't stop to breathe! UH... poor John. He don't like company. I am sorry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-End-

No comments: