Elluminate Scrap

Alright guys!

This is it. I am so NOT prepared to climb, haven't pack finish and all. Have to go buy somemore stuff tmr. sigh... wrong season to climb, concert after coming back, getting sick because running around and not enough rest! the last thing I need is to get sick while climbing.

Anyway, yes you can follow our journey to KK... ;) I will try to photo blog la But I won't do it here because I found a new place to throw unnecessary junk to.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you... Elluminate Scrap Yep decided to use tumblr to do nonsense like this. I know I know many will go Haven't you got enough? blogger, wordpress and now TUMBLR? well, I am shifting my wordpress there too when I got the time hehe. anyway the internet changes fast. Tumblr is for tumblelog and its for short posting of photo, clips, chats whatever la you want you can go explore yourself.

The Css and html there is so much easier and superduperly flexible to use. That it became my playground for design. here is just so much harder to design and more challenging.

currently it does not have comments. But whatever comments you have just leave it in the chatbox there or here its the same! I won't be able to check it of course.

Ok the travel plan is as follows -
Nope you just keep checking the blog la lol

2 comments:

frachely said...

i am more interested in that dolphin balloon hoho

frachely said...

waaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaa

ur papa blogs arz!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaa

my papa doesn't even know how to use a pc