Wrong thing happen at the wrong time

I had a very busy weekend partly thanks to the Alpha convention (the workers should be more tired than me) But it is also because I had church so I had to skip some and rush for some and things like that. Plus today I got to go down to SG Wang to try out my new suit (Try only haven't get it yet)

And on top of all that busyness, THIS HAPPEN!



I was like what the heck. =.= My phone rang halfway during the convention and was asked to standby and go get some new machines. My boss' punya machine was stolen. That was like our lifeline. And I was like great...

I got back here to office after the convention ends, And I looked around and really they seems to miss my cube... Nothing of mine is missing. I guess it was God's blessing. I sometimes leave my iPod there but I took it back. I had like one whole bucket of coins there but seems untouch and I have a lot of hotwheels model. which could cost RM100 and of course the value is priceless la. Nada.

It's good to note that they took my boss' toy collection like Harry Potter, Incredible Hulk and Gundam and also his Audi car model. But they seems to miss my Ferarris I was so scared that it will be gone the Red Enzo...

Anyhow, Thank God la for covering my place and my PC. I survived another weekend. But this will be a very very long week because Had to recover lost stuff and also my boss is getting married so another busy weekend coming up ahead...

Alright, will cover day 2 and 3 of the convention like during the weekdays. Night everyone!

No comments: